- How can I order from BlueSkyDrugs.com?
- We offer convenient ways for our customers to order from us - online, by phone, or by fax or mail. Please click How to Order for complete ordering instructions.
- Do I need a prescription to order from your company?
- Yes. Like your local pharmacy, BlueSkyDrugs requires a valid prescription written by a licensed physician, in order for us to dispense your prescription medications. All prescription medications are clearly marked by . Without a valid prescription for such items, we will not be able to process and ship your order. Over-the-counter products do not require a prescription and are indicated by .
- How can I send you my prescription?
- You can send your prescription to us by fax, email, or mail.
Our toll free fax number is: 1-866-996-7387
The email address is: CustomerService@BlueSkyDrugs.com
Or you can mail your prescription to the BlueSkyDrugs.com call center at:
8322 130th Street Surrey,
BC Canada V3W 8J9
- Do you only sell Canadian drugs or do you sell drugs from other countries as well?
- In addition to dispensing from our affiliated Canadian dispensing pharmacy, we also dispense your medications from international fulfillment centers that are approved by the regulatory bodies from their respective countries. We affiliate with dispensaries in the following jurisdictions that ship product to our customers: Canada, Mauritius, New Zealand, Singapore, Turkey, United Kingdom, and the United States.
- If my drugs are shipped from countries other than Canada, will I receive Canadian drugs from the dispensaries in these other countries that ship to me?
- No, Canadian drugs are only shipped from our affiliated Canadian dispensary. Our affiliated dispensaries in other countries will ship drugs that they have procured from either their own jurisdiction or other countries except Canada and USA. Rest assured that we only affiliate with authorized dispensaries that procure products through reputable sources.
- What is the difference between brand and generic
- The biggest difference between most brand name drugs and their generics is that the brand product costs significantly more.
Brand and generic drugs are therapeutically and chemically equivalent. Generic drugs are required to have the same active ingredient, strength, dosage form, and route of administration as the brand name product. Trademark laws require the drugs to look different, so the generic version may be a different color, a different shape, have a different taste, or contain inactive ingredients that are different. Generics often cost less because the brand name manufacturers' patent may have expired, which permits generic drug makers to make the identical product and compete with the brand manufacturer.
The following are links to learn more about generic drug and manufacturers.
FDA: Facts About Generic Drugs
- Are generic drugs safe?
- Yes. A generic is a copy that is the same as a brand-name drug in dosage, quality, strength, intended use, and how it performs. Each generic must demonstrate it is equivalent with its brand-name counterpart by showing that it delivers the same amount of active ingredients into a patient's bloodstream in the same amount of time as the pioneer drug.
Generic drugs that do so should have the same therapeutic effect and therefore the same benefits and risks as their brand-name counterparts, but at less cost.
- How much am I charged for shipping?
- Our shipping charge is a single flat rate of $10.00 for your entire order regardless of the number of products you order.
- Can I return my medications if I no longer need them?
- Because we work in conjunction with licensed pharmacies to protect the safety of you and other parties involved once a prescription and non-prescription products have been dispensed it cannot be retuned for any reason.
Under the pharmaceutical law prescription drugs are not returnable. All sales are final. So before ordering (completing your order) please consult with your physician regarding your medications. For more information, please look in our policies section.
- How long is delivery time?
- Shipping timeframes range from 10 - 18 business days.
- Why does it take 10-18 business days for my order to arrive once it is shipped when I get other item I order online so much faster?
- We understand that when you order products from web-based companies in the USA, your packages arrive quickly. Most of our parcels are shipped to you from outside the United States, and therefore take longer to be delivered. Each day millions of parcels coming into the United States have to clear US Customs and this can take some time. Parcels shipped from within the USA do not have to go through border control procedures and thus arrive sooner.
- How can I pay for my order?
- BlueSkyDrugs accepts Visa, MasterCard, Certified Checks and Money Orders. However, Certified Checks and Money Orders must clear your bank before the medication is shipped, thus delay of your order may occur when using Certified Checks and Money Orders. If you pay by check or money order, please write to Candrug.
Please note, if you pay by credit card, the descriptor on your credit card statement would be "Canadian Online Pharmacy".
- Are there any limits on the type of prescriptions I can have filled?
- BlueSkyDrugs legally cannot ship narcotics or controlled drugs and benzodiazepine medications across the border.
- Do you fill orders for pets?
- Yes, we can provide medication for your pet as long as you have a valid prescription.
- Will you accept my current insurance?
- No, we currently only accept Visa, Mastercard, Certified Checks and Money orders.
- Do you ship to countries other than the United States?
- Yes, we will ship to most countries in the world. There is a minimum $25.00 shipping charge and other restrictions may apply. Please phone or email customer service for more detail.
- Do you offer overnight shipping?
- Currently we only offer regular ground shipping.