: Cymbalta, Yentreve, Ariclaim
: Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Duloxetine HCl
: Treat major depressive disorders, anxiety and fibromyalgia
: Brand Cymbalta (from Eli Lilly), generic Cymbalta in 20, 30, 40, 60 mg
How Duloxetine Works
Duloxetine is the ACTIVE ingredient found in Cymbalta and it is used to treat depression and nerve pain caused by certain conditions. It works by affecting the balance of chemicals in the brain that are connected with depression and nerve pain.
Generic Cymbalta vs Brand Cymbalta
Cymbalta and Duloxetine are chemically and therapeutically the same; the brand is manufactured by Elli Lily and the generic is manufactured outside of an Elli Lily facility. Rest assured that Blueskydrugs.com only provides you with highest quality generic drugs from reputable generic manufacturers.
Duloxetine Possible side effects
You may experience some side effects while taking Cymbalta; contact your doctor if the effects become bothersome or severe. Many of the side effects listed can be managed and may go away on their own over time.
• changes in sexual desire or ability
• decreased appetite
• diarrhea or constipation
• difficulty sleeping
• dry mouth
• hot flushes
• runny nose
• skin bruising (mild)
Before you begin to use Duloxetine, be sure to inform to physician of any medical conditions you may have and any medications you are currently taking. Some of the following factors/conditions may affect the way you should use Duloxetine.
• Bleeding: If you experience easy bruising, pinpoint-sized red spots on the skin, or unusual bleeding while taking this medication, contact your doctor right away
• Blood Pressure: Duloxetine may cause an increase in blood pressure. You must be routinely monitored by your physician
• Diabetes: Duloxetine may cause an unsafe fluctuation in blood sugar levels; if you have diabetes, monitor your sugar levels closely
• Kidney and/or Liver problems: People with conditions affecting these organs should discuss the risks and benefits of Duloxetine with their physicians.
• Pregnancy/breast-feeding: Duloxetine should not be used during pregnancy and breast feeding as it may affect your baby
All prices are in US dollars.
The content on this page has been supplied to BlueSkyDrugs.com by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. BlueSkyDrugs relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the medical efficacy, accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a health professional. Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We affiliate with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, , New Zealand, Australia, Turkey, Mauritius, India, and United Kingdom. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.