: Vagifem Chemical name
: Estradiol vaginal tablets (there is no generic for Vagifem) Used for
: Treat menopausal changes in and around the vagina Alternatives
: Premarin Vaginal Cream Availability
: Brand Novo Nordisk Vagifem 25 mcg Buy Vagifem from Canada and overseas
There is no generic Vagifem available yet but many people are choosing to order generics for their other prescription. Browse through our vast selection of generic and brand name products all at affordable prices. Buy Vagifem from Canada and overseas. How Vagifem Works
Vagifem is a local estrogen replacement therapy; Estradiol is the main component of Vagifem. Estradiol is a type of estrogen that is produced in the ovaries, at menopause the amount of estrogen decreases and a condition knows as vaginal atrophy can occur. Vaginal atrophy is the shrinkage and dryness of tissues in the vagina due to menopause; Vagifem is inserted in the vagina, releases Estradiol which helps to make the vaginal wall thicker and more resilient. Blue sky drugs is please to offer Vagifem at low prices and it convenient quantities of 15, 30, 45, 60 and 90 for your convenience. To buy Vagifem or if you would like to find out more about how to order contact us toll-free: 1-866-995-7387 or by email at: CustomerService@BlueSkyDrugs.com
. Vagifem Possible Side Effects
Possible side effects while on Vagifem are:
• breast pain
• flu symptoms
• upper respiratory tract infection (e.g., a cold)
• vaginal discharge
• vaginal discomfort
• vaginal itching
• vaginal spotting (small amounts of vaginal bleeding)
• vaginal yeast infection (itching, discomfort, and discharge)
Contact your doctor or pharmacist if you experience any of these side effects and they become bothersome or persistent. Vagifem Guidelines
Make sure you inform your doctor about any medical conditions you may have as they may affect the way you should use Vagifem. The following factors must be addressed with your doctor before starting Vagifem:
• Applicator use: Women with very dry vaginas or those who have significant shrinkage should be cautious when inserting the applicator do not force it in.
• Blood clots: Women with inflammations of a vein or with a history of blood clots should not use estrogens as this may lead to serious consequences.
• Blood pressure: Some women may experience an increase in blood pressure, it is important to be closely monitored by a physician in order to prevent unwanted side effects.
• Diabetes: Estrogens affect sugar levels, carefully monitor you blood while on Vagifem.
• Fibroids: Vagifem can worsen fibroids; speak to your doctor about the risks.
• Pregnancy and breast feeding: Estradiol should not be used during pregnancy or breast feeding it may affect your baby. Blue Sky Drugs – Save Your Money on Brand and Generic Drugs
Blue Sky Drugs is committed to providing you with outstanding service and unbeatable prices. We are very selective with suppliers and pharmacies we choose to work with ensuring the highest quality medications. We are known for our generic pharmacy and if you have any prescriptions that you want to save money on, Blue Sky Drugs has what you need. Our staff is knowledgeable; any questions you have regarding brand and generic manufacturers can be answered promptly. At Blue Sky Drugs your satisfaction is guaranteed.
All prices are in US dollars.
The content on this page has been supplied to BlueSkyDrugs.com by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. BlueSkyDrugs relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the medical efficacy, accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a health professional. Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We affiliate with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, , New Zealand, Australia, Turkey, Mauritius, India, and United Kingdom. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.